Can anyone in withdrawls right now function?

[pl...]

I cant work see friends family. Im curious to know how many of yall can function? how do you do it? I feel so broken and i am only 2 weeks in but feels as tho id need a miracle to heal at thia ppint

I’m right there with you bro. I’ve barely left the house is 2 months. Mine is caused by chemical anxiety and panic. I hope you get better soon

Yeah I told my work I will be at like 10% of my ability due to a mental heath crisis. Then it was just a routine: get jolted awake with cortisol at 5, have a panic attack, go out and run it off, come back, take a bath, survive until evening, run again to deal with akathisia, try to eat, then spend 3 hours doing a sleep routine: chamomile tea, sometimes melatonin, a hot bath again, get tired enough to sleep at 10, wake up a bunch of times in the night, jolt of cortisol at 5, rinse and repeat. Full daily log at https://www.reddit.com/user/kzwkzw/submitted/?count=226&before=t3_po2hg1

I'm just over 2 years, and think I could probably work 50%. Not too bad with people now, but physically think I'd struggle

Iv been off since 2012 and saddens me deeply to find new people here  who are suffering just like how i did. Big pharma is evil