Author Topic: Why do supplements turn on you?  (Read 414 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Why do supplements turn on you?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2022, 01:21:39 am »
[...],
Not all the supplements are harmful or reactive to Benzo withdrawal. If  you actually test low in certain vitamins, I would get foods reach in that particular vitamin first and if my health is at risk I would probably go the supplement route as well. The issue is with some psychotropic medications including certain teas like Kava kava, chamomile, etc that can alter the chemicals in your brain. Not everybody reacts to drugs the same way. What work for some is bad for others. Something is for sure, healthy foods are a excellent health common denominator for everybody.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Why do supplements turn on you?
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 10:43:17 pm »
so far they have been for me. ive been in this boat for over 3 years.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.