limping?

[bo...]

Is it painful, is that why you're limping, if so, where is the pain?  The shake you mention, is that like the jelly legs people describe?

We have a member who mentioned jelly legs, I didn't have this but I was interested to hear how she worked through it.  Do you think by reframing your thoughts about what you're feeling could help you deal with it?

One thing I think really helped in taper. I was very physically active. I would hake 5-7 miles almost every day and hard ones too. Lots of climbing, jumping on rocks and logs to cross creeks, etc.  At the beginning my legs felt weird (they call it jelly legs) but its a sensation not a reality and once I figured that out I just kept going and it went away.

We have a member who mentioned jelly legs, I didn't have this but I was interested to hear how she worked through it.  Do you think by reframing your thoughts about what you're feeling could help you deal with it?

One thing I think really helped in taper. I was very physically active. I would hake 5-7 miles almost every day and hard ones too. Lots of climbing, jumping on rocks and logs to cross creeks, etc.  At the beginning my legs felt weird (they call it jelly legs) but its a sensation not a reality and once I figured that out I just kept going and it went away.

it sounds she has alot of energy

Thank you Pamster , I do exercise as much as I can  thank you

Bonty,

What are you still on and how much? I read your signature, but still hard to tell.

I'm at 0.070