Author Topic: Need help figuring out how to liquid micro taper clonazepam  (Read 478 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Need help figuring out how to liquid micro taper clonazepam
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2022, 09:18:26 pm »
Are you referring to this post?

I am doing milk titration too..... does anyone know if this is ok?  So I'm low on the .5Mg I am titrating (at like .13mg).  Instead of throwing away the amount I'm not going to use, can I pull out what I am going to use (In my case 20 ML out of 75ML).  Then I'd have enough from the same batch for tomorrow to pull out another 20ML.  Does that make sense?

If so, are you asking if it would be ok to use the measure/ingest approach versus measure/discard?
Yes.  I think that is what I'm asking, so that I can use one batch for two nights (at least now since I am at .13mg in 75 ML of water.  It seems a shame to waste.   I get very confused about the measure/ingest approach if there is such a thing (like the measurements)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2022, 09:42:56 pm »
You’ve lost me.  I thought you were making a homebrew liquid with milk.

Are you using water?

In either case, to help you, we need to know exactly what you are doing.  How are you preparing your liquid?  How are you currently dosing?

I will not be able to assist you any further but hopefully someone else will stop by to do so.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 10:59:56 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2022, 11:20:03 pm »
You’ve lost me.  I thought you were making a homebrew liquid with milk.

Are you using water?

In either case, to help you, we need to know exactly what you are doing.  How are you preparing your liquid?  How are you currently dosing?

I will not be able to assist you any further but hopefully someone else will stop by to do so.
I am making homebrew with milk.  75ML dropping in my .5mg Klonopin. I just started this three days ago on May 9th. And I was doing the measuring out and throwing away 55ML and drinking the rest.  I'm at .13MG (equals 20 ML to drink) of the .5MG pill that I'm dropping in.   All I'm asking is when I get down to these small doses like .13MG can I save the batch for the next night instead of using a new pill since I have 55 ML in the old batch.  Or is that not recommended.  Last night was the first night where I had a brand new batch (so a .5 MG pill and instead of throwing away 55 ML, I pulled out 20ML. put it in a different jar and drank that).  So I have enough again for tonight to pull out 20ML from that same batch(I'm holding for a couple of days).  That way I save a .5MG pill.    not sure if I'm making sense