Author Topic: Need help figuring out how to liquid micro taper clonazepam  (Read 492 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Need help figuring out how to liquid micro taper clonazepam
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 09:47:37 pm »
I don't know why my clonazepam didn't dissolve in whole milk.  I crushed it first but maybe it was the manufacturer - it was a generic brand.  We have a support group for Ambien and other Z drugs and here is the link.  Hopefully you can get some useful information there:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=97331.0

Thanks a ton!

[...]:  Do you perchance mean to say that your clonazepam tablet did not disperse (as in disintegrate, fall apart) as readily in milk as it did in water alone?  (Dispersion is not the same as dissolving.)

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 11:22:19 pm »
I don't know why my clonazepam didn't dissolve in whole milk.  I crushed it first but maybe it was the manufacturer - it was a generic brand.  We have a support group for Ambien and other Z drugs and here is the link.  Hopefully you can get some useful information there:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=97331.0

Thanks a ton!

[...]:  Do you perchance mean to say that your clonazepam tablet did not disperse (as in disintegrate, fall apart) as readily in milk as it did in water alone?  (Dispersion is not the same as dissolving.)

It basically stayed in the same form as when I crushed it - the milk seemed to have no effect on the larger chunks of the crush I did.  I got the same effect in water - no real difference in the crushed pill after adding water.  And the particles sunk to the bottom of the mix just at they did in water.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 11:30:20 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 11:35:00 pm »
Thank you for the clarification, [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2022, 02:39:36 am »
I am doing milk titration too..... does anyone know if this is ok?  So I'm low on the .5Mg I am titrating (at like .13mg).  Instead of throwing away the amount I'm not going to use, can I pull out what I am going to use (In my case 20 ML out of 75ML).  Then I'd have enough from the same batch for tomorrow to pull out another 20ML.  Does that make sense?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 03:00:55 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2022, 02:48:20 am »
I'm glad you've come up with a plan you are comfortable with.  I dry tapered until I couldn't cut any longer because the doses were too small and then I switched to a liquid taper very similar to yours.  I tried dissolving clonazepam in milk and water and it didn't dissolve in either (in my kitchen :-) so I used water to taper and I shook it vigorously before dosing and dosed immediately.  I didn't use alcohol for the same reason you aren't using it.

I know what you mean about feeling like Walter White - it felt a bit sinister to be crushing and mixing drugs in my kitchen but it was for a good cause  :-)

Good that you are giving yourself permission to hold when/if necessary.  A good taper plan is one of the keys to success but it should have some leeway built into it.  It also would be helpful if you kept a journel to track your progress and any symptoms you have along the way.  Withdrawl symptoms and how you are functioning in your daily life are good guide as to how you are doing and can give you clues as to when and if you need to hold.

I look forward to hearing about your progress [...].   :thumbsup:

Thanks [...]. I hope I have better success with dissolving than you did *fingers crossed*

Looks like I need to tackle the Ambien first :facepalm:

Any advice on tapering that would be appreciated. Not sure how to go about that. What % cuts, how often, etc. I didnít even know it has its own withdrawl symptoms (I take 15-20mg per night) ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DgY33JKpE    Per link Benzo Detox how to guide part 3 - he dissolved for 24 hours.  my did not disolve quickely but it did by 24 hours

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2022, 03:06:54 am »
I'm glad you've come up with a plan you are comfortable with.  I dry tapered until I couldn't cut any longer because the doses were too small and then I switched to a liquid taper very similar to yours.  I tried dissolving clonazepam in milk and water and it didn't dissolve in either (in my kitchen :-) so I used water to taper and I shook it vigorously before dosing and dosed immediately.  I didn't use alcohol for the same reason you aren't using it.

I know what you mean about feeling like Walter White - it felt a bit sinister to be crushing and mixing drugs in my kitchen but it was for a good cause  :-)

Good that you are giving yourself permission to hold when/if necessary.  A good taper plan is one of the keys to success but it should have some leeway built into it.  It also would be helpful if you kept a journel to track your progress and any symptoms you have along the way.  Withdrawl symptoms and how you are functioning in your daily life are good guide as to how you are doing and can give you clues as to when and if you need to hold.

Thanks [...]. I hope I have better success with dissolving than you did *fingers crossed*

Any advice on tapering that would be appreciated. Not sure how to go about that. What % cuts, how often, etc. I didnít even know it has its own withdrawl symptoms (I take 15-20mg per night) ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DgY33JKpE    Per link Benzo Detox how to guide part 3 - he dissolved for 24 hours.  my did not disolve quickely but it did by 24 hours

Very nice catch!  24hrs. Makes sense. Thank you [...].

As for your question above, I have no idea. I donít see why not but donít take my advice. My syringes havenít even arrived yet.

Iím envious of your dose, though. Excellent job.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2022, 04:05:31 am »

Very nice catch!  24hrs. Makes sense. Thank you [...].

As for your question above, I have no idea. I donít see why not but donít take my advice. My syringes havenít even arrived yet.

Iím envious of your dose, though. Excellent job.
My dose is only slightly lower than yours at 1.63.  I'm just doing the .5mg separately.  I am following in your footsteps and going to do more than 75 days.  I'm having a hard time with benzo belly.  Wish you all the best and I'm glad there is someone else doing the milk titration at this point. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2022, 11:35:22 am »

In a later video (see link below), Crazy Canuck shared his discovery that he could speed up the tablet dispersion process by adding a little water to the tablet, waiting a bit for the tablet to disperse (as in fall apart) then adding the milk.

Link:
Benzo Detox - Top 10 Questions Answered
https://youtu.be/nnsisb5_Nck

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2022, 06:32:24 pm »

In a later video (see link below), Crazy Canuck shared his discovery that he could speed up the tablet dispersion process by adding a little water to the tablet, waiting a bit for the tablet to disperse (as in fall apart) then adding the milk.

Link:
Benzo Detox - Top 10 Questions Answered
https://youtu.be/nnsisb5_Nck
Thanks [...].... would you look at my first post above.... want to know if I can use 1 batch for two nights since I'm low on one of my .5 tablets.  thank you

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2022, 08:08:46 pm »
Are you referring to this post?

I am doing milk titration too..... does anyone know if this is ok?  So I'm low on the .5Mg I am titrating (at like .13mg).  Instead of throwing away the amount I'm not going to use, can I pull out what I am going to use (In my case 20 ML out of 75ML).  Then I'd have enough from the same batch for tomorrow to pull out another 20ML.  Does that make sense?

If so, are you asking if it would be ok to use the measure/ingest approach versus measure/discard?