Author Topic: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!  (Read 726 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 07:44:10 pm »
It seems to be this way for me , I had like 2 weeks where I was walking my dogs outside in the lovely weather and then boom hit with a wave that has been ongoing for 2 weeks with the relentless something is off feeling and anxiousness
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2022, 09:02:06 pm »
Good to know others feel the same. Waited 39 months to get a window, then feel worse than I did before following on. Just hope this wasn’t my one and only window.Sorry you are still in the black hole Live. We so deserve a break!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2022, 09:18:03 pm »
Fox,

Well it's great you were feeling good for two weeks I've never had that long of a window it's always just been part of a day. But I'm sorry that you're struggling now I know the feeling. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2022, 09:19:02 pm »
[...],

I'm sure you had one window that you're going to get more. It's just that when you're suffering so badly it's hard to see it. I completely understand that. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2022, 11:24:50 pm »
Same here [...], I always have one tolerable day followed by a bad day. The better the day is the worse the next day is. Would be nice to have a good string of more than one day.
Hoping your windows get longer.
I remember reading somewhere that as healing moves along you get more good days than bad but the intensity of the bad days stays the same.
But who knows also read the bad days become less severe.
I guess we just have to wait.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2022, 02:17:45 am »
[...],

Thank you so much for your reply. Helps to see that others are going through the same thing. Although I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling like this too. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2022, 01:37:05 am »
i have this as well. in a window i'm almost devoid of sxs then they come roaring back the next day. always dissappointing. i'm off K for 9 weeks.