Author Topic: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!  (Read 710 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 04:56:45 pm »
Good to hear that you're improving. How have you been sleeping? What will stem cells do to help you?

[...]

My sleep isn't too bad. I get about 6 hours and normally manage another hour later. Stem cells are supposed to heal the brain/CNS. Obviously not much in the way of research for Benzo damage, but there have been plenty of studies for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, TBI, Stroke etc
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 05:01:20 pm »
That's great you're getting 6 hours and sometimes more. Very interesting about the stem cells. I hope it helps a lot for you!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 05:03:54 pm »
That's great you're getting 6 hours and sometimes more. Very interesting about the stem cells. I hope it helps a lot for you!

[...]

Me too lol..... I'll report my results if there are any

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 05:57:41 pm »
Sounds good.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2022, 09:36:36 pm »
No [...] , I am not suffering like you , but I have. My heart goes out to you. Grit your teeth and tell Mr Benzo where to go . The poison is out of your body and your CNS is desperately trying to recalibrate. Hang on dear friend better days are coming .[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2022, 12:20:21 am »
Music,
Thank you so much for your kind words they are greatly appreciated. You give me a lot of Hope. I know you saw improvement at two years out so I'm hoping to see better days coming even if I'm not completely healed. Happy to hear you are doing so well. I look forward to it! Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 12:23:01 pm »
Hi [...], I can relate to that very much. I haven’t had many windows yet but every time I have symptoms seem to intensify next night and day. Sunday night I slept 7 hours ☺️in the morning I didn’t feel too good but the afternoon was nice and calm. After two hours of sleep back to hell. Severe Agitation with deliberating fear, nerve, bone and muscle pain, brain zaps, weakness… last night zero sleep.. it’s just too much. Try to remember, feel the monday window but it is so far away again.
I once read when symptoms intensify, new ones appear or old ones resurface, this is what it feels like to heal. So we are definitely on our way… hope it will be soon!!! I wish you good healing 🍀

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2022, 03:46:47 pm »
How are you doing Live. Had my first ever window couple weeks ago after 39 months. Now feel even worse than I did before, so had enough of this!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 03:57:12 pm »
Shamrock,

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm sorry that you're suffering and struggling so much too. Having these Windows felt good at the time but I am suffering so much now. That's a good point you make about these old symptoms returning and this suffering getting worse that some good healing is taking place. Have to hold on to that thought. It's just so difficult. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 04:10:47 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2022, 03:59:08 pm »
[...],
Recently I've had more windows not lasting much more than part of the day. But when the window ends the suffering gets worse than ever. After posting this I see that others have felt much worse after a window and they say that healing is happening. Today I am suffering so much I can barely hang on. In the last couple of months some old symptoms have returned that I haven't had in a year too. So, hopefully that's what's happening for you too you had that window and now even more healing is going on. I have to hang on to that thought. It's just so difficult. Hugs!

[...]