Author Topic: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!  (Read 699 times)

[Buddie]

I have been suffering so tremendously lately. I have been getting Windows briefly which is a good thing but then when the window leaves the suffering is so tremendous. Why does this happen? Why does it get so much more intense and unbearable. Yesterday I woke up and the fear kind of came and went and then it went away and it was glorious. Although in the process of all that I had headache and jaw pain. But the loss of fear lasted most of the day and then last night when it was time for bed it came raging back. Anyone else suffering like this? So many symptoms and I'm 18 days away from the two-year mark. I can barely hang on lately. I sure hope I'm close to some kind of turning point. It's just too much! Hugs to all,

[...]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 02:00:18 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Yesterday a bit of a window then raging fear! Why?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 04:42:24 pm »
I have been suffering so tremendously lately. I have been getting Windows briefly which is a good thing but then when the window leaves the suffering is so tremendous. Why does this happen? Why does it get so much more intense and unbearable. Yesterday I woke up and the fear kind of came and went and then it went away and it was glorious. Although in the process of all that I had headache and jaw pain. But the loss of fear lasted most of the day and then last night when it was time for bed it came raging back. Anyone else suffering like this? So many symptoms and I'm 18 days away from the two-year mark. I can barely hang on lately. I sure hope I'm close to some kind of turning point. It's just too much! Hugs to all,

[...]
I pray you get more windows and then live your life...
I really pray you do soon...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Yesterday a bit of a window then raging fear! Why?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »
[...],
Thank you so much! I can barely hang on. I have so many symptoms and this fear aggravates my stomach so bad it's like it flares it up. It's just the intensity of it is unbearable.

[...]

[Buddie]

Does everyone feel much worse after having a window? I haven't had too many of them so I'm not exactly sure. Or is this the worse before it gets better? I'm just trying to understand what's happening to me. It's so confusing!

[...]

[Buddie]

Re: Are symptoms always much worse after a window? Help me please!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 05:37:06 am »
Hey Live, from boomboombox recovery

" I would say that around month 29-30, I started noticing some minor improvement in my mental symptoms. Then it really accelerated from months 30-36."

Imo you could try something tô adress inflamatóry cytokines, im saying This because months Ago i was dealing with something i Can call as a sort of Brain agony and distress ,
This leaded tô despair like anxiety,   apart from the ongoing symptoms , a diffrent form of distress that itself played a rolê in increasing their severity , a hard tô describe sensation,  It subsided 10 fold, once i started an imunosuppressant / modulator, sadly we dont have easy acess tô such  from doctors as we should,  anyway, i had a peak of symptoms 2 or só months Ago, 14 months, severe distress and now im doing much better  im Still having symptoms, windows and waves, in the same day i get mad and then calm and ease.. but its Constant and Its frustrating, só hold on and stay strong because if You are seeing little improovments Thats How It Goes
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 07:22:02 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 03:41:31 pm »
Deinzthekid,

Thank you so much for your reply and encouragement. I tried to p.m. you but it wouldn't go through after you sent me the p.m. I really appreciate all of your kindness and support. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 04:03:30 pm »
Yes. I'd always seem to get hammered after feeling like I was getting somewhere. Definitely felt 10x worse.

Good to hear you're getting windows tho LL :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 04:32:42 pm »
Havingamare,

Thanks for the reply. It really is frustrating because I only had one day of a window and then 4 days of absolute misery and then I had another brief window and some more misery. This is crazy it's hard to hold on. How have you been doing lately? How's your sleep? Hugs

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2022, 04:45:38 pm »
Havingamare,

Thanks for the reply. It really is frustrating because I only had one day of a window and then 4 days of absolute misery and then I had another brief window and some more misery. This is crazy it's hard to hold on. How have you been doing lately? How's your sleep? Hugs

I'm getting there slowly. Still have some brain stuff going on. It's only cleared once. But I can tell I'm healing at least. Off to get some stem cells in a couple of weeks, hopefully that will get me over the finish line

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 04:48:24 pm »
Good to hear that you're improving. How have you been sleeping? What will stem cells do to help you?

[...]