Author Topic: I made it!!  (Read 471 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I made it!!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2022, 03:58:44 am »
Congratulations, Helen 11! Wonderful news.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: I made it!!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 12:32:12 am »
I'm very proud of myself and excited to say that I am DONE with my titration taper!!!!!
I owe a huge part of that to this group! I found info for my taper here and read post after post and wrote some of my own. I actually finished early because I jumped! Originally I would of been finished May 14th but on April 29th I woke up really early, too early for my morning dose.. I would of been at .2667 of 1mg Ativan. I held off dosing and next thing I knew it was lunchtime.. I still didn't dose... next thing it was dinner.. no dose yet... I had no desire to drink it or reaction from not drinking it. I never picked it up again.. April 28th at 9pm was my last dose. I have had zero symptoms and I had my weekly Dr appt for checking on my taper Tuesday... my Dr was very proud of me. On Wednesday I dropped my RX off at my local police station in the med drop box and I smiled so big... said GOODBYE to the bottle of Ativan as it hit the metal of the drop box!! The reading materials here and all the posts I've read helped me truly keep a strong mindset and I owe this group a huge THANKYOU!!!

CONGRATS!!!! Omg this is a happy day for you 🙌🏾💪🏾 I applaud you! Keep on recovering and doing well!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.