No one replied :(- tips for adrenalin surges/autonomic storms? much appreciated

[ni...]

I get awful nerve pain, numbeness, lose concentration, going into despair etc  (thoughts spiral out of control and get frustrated that can't control them)

so I've been told to space out doses to 8 hours each before can go work on taper. been at this dose for 4 months.

Who has been managing your taper?  Do you feel its time to get off the drug so you can work your way towards recovery?

my psychiatrist has never had someone like me with so many symptoms on such a low dose so has had to wait for a consultant psychiatrist who speciliseds in drug addiction.

Obviously your psychiatrist knows nothing of benzos , other than prescribing them. Do you want to reinstate? If not maybe it's withdrawal symptoms and not addiction. I knew 2 weeks after CT I would never take this poison again.

Nothing angers me nor than Doctors who insist my withdrawal was over in 6 to 8 weeks. Fight the good fight buddy. You are bigger than any benzo . Fear and doubt are our biggest enemy.  Music60

I did get help from a prescription,  Atenolol .Helped with my heart rate.  And a mild calming effect.

• 2 weeks later...
GTF Chromium has helped me with the adrenalin surges, pretty much stopped them. 200 mg in early evening, another 200 mg at bedtime.

If I get adrenaline surges during the night eating something high in potassium or magnesium helps me. Like a banana and coconut water. Especially coconut water has helped me with my adrenaline surges. Eating something overall helps relieve my stress reaction. I spray magnesium oil also on my legs and use weighted blanket to calm me down. Also deep breathing helps a bit.

Walking helps with stress.