Yes? No?

[St...]

Anybody do a successful 30 day detox off 5mg or less of valium as a short term user? No drug abuse no seizure history no polydrugging prior?

What do you mean by successful?  I'm sure many have come off the drug in 30 days time but are you asking if they recovered in that amount of time?

Pam: Yes successful as in they came off and didn't have to like go right home and reinstate because it was too fast. Came off, dealt with withdrawal, and are doing fine now.

Of a person gets off in 30 days, there is no guarantee they will go home and feel better. Most likely they won't feel better, they will just be off. Whether or not they reinstate or not is totally up to them. You could feel the way you do during tolerance, you could feel worse. Will you feel good? Probably not.  But it doesn't.ean you can't successfully stay off! Lots of us have!!! 

What are your worst symptoms now?

Of a person gets off in 30 days, there is no guarantee they will go home and feel better. Most likely they won't feel better, they will just be off. Whether or not they reinstate or not is totally up to them. You could feel the way you do during tolerance, you could feel worse. Will you feel good? Probably not.  But it doesn't.ean you can't successfully stay off! Lots of us have!!! 

What are your worst symptoms now?

I see I see!

My worst symptoms are the mental ones. Just anxiety and depression about the taper. My physicals are dizziness and that I get chest muscle and back pain because I stay up during the day instead of lying down like the medicine wants. I refuse to decondition I almost let it happen. Other than that i'm actually doing fine.

Honestly if you are doing fine on your taper......if it was me, I would just stick with it! That's idea of tapering. Tapering thats uncomfortable, but can be tolerated is probably the most sought after thing, and is really the most one can hope for. If you detox)rapid WD or CT it is SURE to be uncomfortable! How much? Know one knows for sure because each person is different,, but if you took a survey around here I believe the majority of us would say VERY uncomfortable! Not tolerable, and extremely difficult. Just a warning, not a promise :)

Best wishes with your taper!

Honestly if you are doing fine on your taper......if it was me, I would just stick with it! That's idea of tapering. Tapering thats uncomfortable, but can be tolerated is probably the most sought after thing, and is really the most one can hope for. If you detox)rapid WD or CT it is SURE to be uncomfortable! How much? Know one knows for sure because each person is different,, but if you took a survey around here I believe the majority of us would say VERY uncomfortable! Not tolerable, and extremely difficult. Just a warning, not a promise :)

Best wishes with your taper!

This makes sense !!! Thank you so much!!