Author Topic: 20 months of Zero-K after a 10.5-mo taper. HEALED.  (Read 1083 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 20 months of Zero-K after a 10.5-mo taper. HEALED.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 05:25:54 pm »
Amazing! Thank you for your honest story of hope. I'm so glad to hear that you're loving life again.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2022, 12:54:50 pm »
Congratulations and thank you for writing about your journey and success!  Your inspirational story will give others hope! Keep getting better and better 😌
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2022, 02:15:47 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to tell us of your journey. We all could use a little hope. Iím 22 months off and still in the struggle. But Iím slowly getting back to normal. When you were talking about traveling. About driving and getting on a n airplane I was surprised by how foreign that seems to me. Iíve got some major healing to do before I can even dream of traveling. But wow it sounds sooooooo goood. One of these days, that will be me writing about my travel adventures.  :thumbsup:
Congrats to you. Have a happy new life.