Author Topic: can't feel the urge to pee  (Read 211 times)

[Buddie]

can't feel the urge to pee
« on: May 01, 2022, 09:54:44 pm »
I can't feel the urge to pee. I don't know when to go pee. I don't know when my bladder is full. This makes me a little apprehensive about drinking water. Can anybody give me any insight on this?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: can't feel the urge to pee
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 04:52:36 am »
I know this sounds dumb.....but maybe you actually need to drink more water?  Maybe then you would feel it more strongly?
Especially if now you are nervous about it, you may actual be drinking less, therefore not feeling like ya gotta pee?
Idk. I would honestly try drinking more to see if you feel it stronger that way. Can't hurt you anyway!
I
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.