Author Topic: I've been feeling awesome...but now I have to have round 2 of my dental work:(  (Read 832 times)

[Buddie]

Trina,
This is great news! I was thinking and hoping this would happen because you're further out and stronger from the last procedure. So wonderful. I'm sorry though about the bruise it's still miserable to recover, but if you haven't had a setback that is fabulous. You are almost healed I'm sure. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:32:35 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hi Trina,
I just saw this update and am so glad that you are recovering and the procedure was a success. You are so incredibly brave and courageous; so smart as well.

I know you have great support and that the Lord is continuing to heal you. What a blessing and testimony you are for so many.

Bless you with continued healing and restoration.

I hope you little farm chickens are doing well. 💕

Big hugs to you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

I'm very happy to hear that you did not have a bad reaction to Versed, but I can't advise ppl strongly enough NEVER to be given Versed under any circumstances.  There are always other options.  Versed kicked me into an extremely protracted WD experience.

[Buddie]

Trina, I am so happy that you are well! You are such a nice person and thank you so much for spending hope for so many of us. Wisch you all the best 🍀😘