RIP NAOMI JUDD

[Pa...]

in her autobiography Naomi Judd talked about her struggles with Klonopin and other psych drugs, and now she is gone, hang in there, please.  Why won't the media make the connection?  Klonopin is the problem not the answer.  Also Bob Saget was taking Klonopin when he died

Naomi Judd also had Hep. C for years.  I wonder what drugs she was taking when she died?  Cause of death "mental illness" is all they say in the news reports.  They don't mention the real cause of death. I guess we'll find out eventually.

When you look at what she describes what she was going through and look at benzo withdrawal symptoms it's hard not to find every symptom there.    So sad no one can see what is going on.

Naomi Judd also had Hep. C for years.  I wonder what drugs she was taking when she died?  Cause of death "mental illness" is all they say in the news reports.  They don't mention the real cause of death. I guess we'll find out eventually.

Reports are she committed suicide.

Very sorry to hear this.  I read her bio.  She suffered from some very severe depression over a long period of time to the point that she had gone a full round of Electro Convulsive therapy some years ago.  As bad as benzos are, there was a lot more than benzos going on with her.