I do not know what to do

[To...]

Hi I have anxiety I find it hard to breathe cold nose badly low stomach I do not assimilate water and food stops in the throat tinnitus vomiting I started with 40 evening and 25 morning and now after a year I am at 10 drops what could I do?  thank you

Hi Tordo,

We're going to help you but first you need to help us understand your situation.  We'll need some information from you and the best way to do this is to put it in your signature so we can see at a glance what's been going on with you.  These are the instructions, if you can't do it then you can put the information here and a team member can add it for you.  These are the instructions.  Add your history/signature 

Here is what we need.

What benzodiazepine are you taking, what is your dose and how often do you take it?

How long have you taken the drug and what other medications are you on?

In addition to the questions Pamster has asked …

If the benzodiazepine you are taking is DELORAZEPAM oral drops, 1mg/mL solution:

How much drug does 1 drop contain (e.g. 0.1mg)?

Also, is this the first time you have taken and tried to discontinue delorazepam or any other benzodiazepine?  If not, please tell us about your past benzodiazepine use/discontinuation.

I have never been functional with any dose. now I continue to vomit I drink water and vomit like nothing hurts me lower abdomen brain fog I can not go out always agitated I do not breathe will pass? what should I do yesterday I did not take the 10 days but they are always more agitated.  GG is 1ml / mg and the first time I take benzodiazepines first I took a ssri for 10 months but I stopped it because it made me agitated.

• 4 weeks later...
I do not breathe eating stops in the middle I do not digest acid vomiting always tired agitated but the eyes close tinnitus what can I do?

:tickedoff:after 3 days that I stopped 10 days evening tonight at 3 I took 10 days because I did not sleep and was short of breath.  I woke up at 4; I don't breathe tinnitus.  I don't know what to do anymore, I'm afraid of dying, nothing works for me.  increase the GG I am afraid of dying because the GG have never worked before.  what do I do I'm afraid of dying

Thank you for filling out your signature, I'm this is so difficult, can you explain what GG is?  Also, have you seen your doctor out of an abundance of caution to make sure there's nothing else going on?

Can you please answer the question Libertas you?  How much drug does 1 drop contain (e.g. 0.1mg)?

yes I have seen the doctor and I have nothing in the lungs and stomach and for abstinence.  GG are drops and 13 drops correspond to 0.5 mg I don't breathe always nervous tired I vomit acid I find it hard to swallow what do I do?

Typically when someone is as miserable as you are we advise them to halt the taper and hold the current dose until things settle down, how long have you been on this dose?

Since you were prescribed this drug for anxiety its very common to experience an uptick while withdrawing from it.  It sounds like your breathing problems could be the result of your anxiety if the doctor has ruled out anything serious, do you have non-medication tools you use to combat it?

last night i took 13 days i slept but now i'm very agitated because i was prescribed for side effects ssri i had no anxiety nothing was or prescribed for insomnia.  I tried for 2 days not to take them but it's not good.  tonight I took them 13 days but I'm very agitated my eyes close labored breathing eyes cry.  before I was stopped at this dose for about 1 month but I have always been bad at both 40 and 30 and 20 always what do I do?

i can't speak to breathe i am always agitated i can hardly swallow my face burns my breath and irregular i struggle face burns eyes burn i can't do anything for agitation help

for me i was already abstinent between doses and now even if recovery doesn't work.  the fact is that I have been in bed for 2 years now I can no longer do anything now I am sweating I have stomach cramps as if it is pulling and hard.  before i was normal no anxiety no depression.  I'm always on agitated thoughts about the past.  I'm afraid that even paroxetine ssri climbed 2 years ago has done damage.  then they increased the days from 10 in the morning to 10 in the evening to 25 in the morning to 40 in the evening.  never been well I don't know what to do the techniques I can't do them what techniques are there?

i can't speak to breathe i am always agitated i can hardly swallow my face burns my breath and irregular i struggle face burns eyes burn i can't do anything for agitation help

I meant I used 13 drops tonight

The symptoms you're experiencing are very common, I had them too.  Fear is a huge withdrawal symptom so its important to push back on it, I used to tell myself this real, its not me and it won't be me when I recover.

I feel it's important for you to take the same dose every day, whatever that is. Please don't skip doses or try to reduce, it sounds like you need to get stable before attempting to reduce anymore. 

Will you do this?

but and the same I am always agitated I can hardly breathe I take 10 drops in the evening I wake up agitated I can not do anything so much thoughts I can not stay still.  do i sweat all day if i stop the drops and worse?

I always panic and I do not breathe well I have never had anything before nor anxiety nor depression is not right.  do you say it is abstinence?

I'm not sure what you mean by abstinence but your symptoms are normal for someone tolerant to, dependent on, withdrawing from or recovering from benzodiazepines. 

• 3 months later...
:Hi guys and a month since I missed 7 drops of felorazepam but I'm sick breathing badly shaking paranoia issessions stomach burning reflux tinnitus fears sleep 3 hours What can I do?j

Oh, so you're benzo free!  Your symptoms sound horrific, I'm so sorry.  You have two choices I guess, one would be to stick this out, suffer through the acute phase of recovery or go back on the drug and taper slower this time.  I can't promise you that reinstating will make you feel any better, its a kind of last resort scenario.  Do you think you can hang on and stay benzo free until your symptoms settle down a bit?  Have you seen this post, it talks about the stages of our recovery.  Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hello i'm getting worse acid vomiting i eat vomit i sleep 3 hours very strong tinnitus shortness of breath when eating symptoms increase