Author Topic: Zero night  (Read 462 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Zero night
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2022, 01:18:14 pm »
I canít wait for my first window. It sounds like it will be heaven.

I had a really nice window yesterday. Just hit a way waking up this morning. Mornings are the worst for me. But the windows are nice and overall it does get better with time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2022, 01:39:04 pm »

I had a really nice window yesterday. Just hit a way waking up this morning. Mornings are the worst for me. But the windows are nice and overall it does get better with time.

Mornings are hard for many/most of us.  Glad yesterday was good for you!  Today is better than yesterday so far for me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2022, 01:41:59 pm »

I hope you get one soon.  It does feel like heaven when it happens.  It's the little things- like in my last one I just sat on a park bench and realized I wasn't restless- I was comfortable just sitting.  Such a small thing that most people take for granted.