Buying an Accurate Scale?

[Au...]

I am planning to begin my taper this weekend down from 1mg of clonazepam. I am trying to be as smooth with the taper as I can because I’ve had very bad reactions to uneven dose reductions before. I want to buy a scale and shave down my pills so that each dose is a smooth decline that keeps me on the track of dropping my dose by 10% every two weeks, but most scales on Amazon measure in grams. Any suggestions for what scale I should buy? Not having much luck thus far finding the right one

Most of our members buy the ones on Amazon for about 30.00 USD, there are tricks we can teach you to get the accuracy you need.

I don't have personal experience but I've seen Bob7 who made the website below talk about taring the unit often, avoiding drafty rooms, and not breathing on the equipment when making measurements.  If you're truly interested, I can ask him to stop by.

Bob7 Benzo Dry Taper Method 

You can look at the scale in my signature and PM me for more details if you're interested, but you're looking at over $1k. It can measure to 0.0001 g. I figured the increase in accuracy and reliability would be worth it, and then ideally I can sell it when I'm done.