It’s happening

[Sh...]

Shay!!!!!      :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I’m so happy to hear that you’re improving and thriving. Words can’t e press how much I miss you. But to hear that you’re doing stable and living your life is good enough for me. I’m always here for you. Forever bonded!

Love and hugs my Aussie sister.

🌹❤️🤗

Shay,

So encouraged to hear how well you're doing. That's just wonderful. Getting sleep is such a blessing, looks like you're totally headed in the right direction. Here's a list of things to help me sleep. Liquid spray melatonin, liquid lemon balm, liquid l-theanine and magnesium glycinate. Don't know if you're interested in adding anything more to your regimen. Just thought I'd mention it.

I hope I'm going to follow in your footsteps and start really improving. Lately things have been worse than ever for me I've been in a horrible wave with symptoms magnified and old ones that came back. But let's hope because I'm almost to the two-year mark it's just my final wave before some good healing happens. Take care. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanku to my friends x I really appreciate the cheer squad. U have all been so important in my recovery.

Lady I think about u all the time and wonder how u are. I will email u to catch up properly x love to u. We are forever bonded. U were my angel on some dark days girl. I love ur ass haha

The way of course you are someone I really admire and when I have a rough day ur words are never far from my mind. I wouldn’t say my sleep has evened out I’d say it’s changed. Some nights are really good and others I don’t think I’ve slept at all. Last night I think was a zero, but I’m getting ready to go to gym and then to work. I just get on with it. It doesn’t stop me anymore. Thanku for ur encouragement x

Live on bad days I think, is this ever going to end? But I think back to how I was and I know I have gotten so much better. I think that actually helps. When u think about the worst it’s been, then ur baseline now. God for me it’s like night and day. I am not there yet but there are days where I think yep I’m done, where once there wasn’t. Do u feel like u have improved? Sometimes it helps me to look at that instead of how bad u still feel? I hope u can see some change honey coz that’s what keeps us pushing forward x

My advice to all my buddies is this. My mantra….

“That voice that says you can’t.. every time you hear that voice.. tell it to f!ck off ..F*ck off voice!”🖕🖕-Keanu reeves

Thats me running on the treadmill at the gym after a zero night…. F*ck off voice  :laugh:

Me taking a deep breath getting into the elevator heading into the office, me facing a long day after a string of next to no sleep nights where I literally feel like I’m going to collapse or lose my mind.

F$CK OFF VOICE

Shay,

You've always been a great encouragement and inspiration to me. I'm so happy to hear how well you're doing and I keep thinking about that. I really appreciate your asking how I'm doing but it's not been good. I am in one of the worst waves I've ever seen. This intense fear has actually escalated and gotten even worse and I have terrible stomach issues to wear my stomach's been going out of place and my chiropractor has to put it back in its like a type of hiatal hernia but it's from Benzo. I'm sure hoping that I turn the corner soon because I'm barely hanging on. But on a positive note my cough has improved its actually gone and no wheezing and trouble breathing. So I'm happy about that. And my smell and taste has completely come back too. That's been better for the past 2 months. So I'm hoping some of these other things are going to lighten up because they're very difficult to deal with. I wake up in the mornings with this fear and I can barely face the day. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanku to my friends x I really appreciate the cheer squad. U have all been so important in my recovery.

Lady I think about u all the time and wonder how u are. I will email u to catch up properly x love to u. We are forever bonded. U were my angel on some dark days girl. I love ur ass haha

The way of course you are someone I really admire and when I have a rough day ur words are never far from my mind. I wouldn’t say my sleep has evened out I’d say it’s changed. Some nights are really good and others I don’t think I’ve slept at all. Last night I think was a zero, but I’m getting ready to go to gym and then to work. I just get on with it. It doesn’t stop me anymore. Thanku for ur encouragement x

Live on bad days I think, is this ever going to end? But I think back to how I was and I know I have gotten so much better. I think that actually helps. When u think about the worst it’s been, then ur baseline now. God for me it’s like night and day. I am not there yet but there are days where I think yep I’m done, where once there wasn’t. Do u feel like u have improved? Sometimes it helps me to look at that instead of how bad u still feel? I hope u can see some change honey coz that’s what keeps us pushing forward x

I love your azz too my Aussie sister! You were my angel as well. Bonded forever. ❤️ Looking forward to that email soon.