Author Topic: Itís happening  (Read 1321 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Itís happening
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2022, 04:13:56 am »
[...],
So happy for you👏👏👏.   You are going to keep getting better!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 01:27:33 pm »
Great news. Tnx for sharing!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 07:14:10 pm »
Naw thanks girls. Definitely not there yet but at least most symptoms have gone. Greatful for that x I hope the sandman comes soon x Iíll keep working on it!

I hope u are doing okay x lots of love

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2022, 12:34:59 pm »
[...]- I'm so happy you're seeing some improvement - share that good news!  I honestly just shed a happy tear. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 11:21:49 pm »
[...], it's good you're feeling better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2022, 02:47:09 am »
Woop woop!!!

See you in Ibiza [...] 💃🕺👯‍♂️

Happy for you  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2022, 07:18:02 pm »
Haha 😂 get ur glow sticks ready mate x

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 10:48:19 pm »
[...], are you still working at that resort?  Are you friends now with that boss you didn't like very much?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2022, 05:04:11 am »
Well sheís been better since I lost it at her one day and quit. Then I called her the next morning and told her Iíd be back if she promised to calm the eff down. She did for a while but today she had a crack at me over nothing so once a pain on the ass always a pain in the ass. I think sheís just a stress head and maybe doesnít get laid much.  8)

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2022, 10:40:33 pm »
[...], it's obvious that that woman is an abusive bitch.  Next time she abuses you punch out her headlights.  I cannot stand abusive people and they should all perish from the earth.