Author Topic: Itís happening  (Read 1319 times)

[Buddie]

Itís happening
« on: April 25, 2022, 07:31:02 pm »
I just came back to tell you all, I am so much better than even a month ago. I averaged 28 hrs sleep one week there. Thatís more than Iíve had in a very long time. Over 2 years probably. I thought of writing a success story but not yet. Im getting there tho.

My heart isnít palpitating much now. I have runs of it, but it isnít constant. I put this down to cardio excercise. Getting my heart rate up around 130 bpm. Iíve been running or getting on the bike/elliptical and doing a lot of weights. Even after zero or really low sleep nights I still go. It hurts more but I do every rep.

My eye damage is still there but even that seems like itís improving. Yesterday after a very rough night I had to drown it with eye drops so it didnít feel like it had sand in it. But most days itís fine. Always looks a bit sore tho.

Iíve been taking melatonin and 1/2 a unisom as a bit of support. I got to a point where I thought I need to take some help and I think itís helped a lot. Iíll eventually stop the unisom in the next month and keep the melatonin .

I feel more and more normal every week. Iím almost a year off.

Staying away from negativity has helped too. I donít use any social media and donít watch the news. I get up, go to gym, go to work and look after my family, go to the Beach and read. Thatís it.

I hope all my buddies here are doing better. Taking time to focus on myself has definitely helped. I love u guys and send u healing ❤️‍🩹
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 07:39:28 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Itís happening
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 09:15:50 pm »
[...] -

So good to hear from you.  Glad you are healing and getting some sleep.  YAY!

I just came back too, just the other day.  I have thought about you, so itís so good to see your post.  Glad you are working on ďyouĒ and focusing on your family and the positive.  I can relate to tuning out the negative and that includes the news and social media.  I donít hardly ever watch the news either and I donít spend too much time on social media either (itís just a lot of the sameÖ.) there are too many good books that need to be read on my shelves.  I just started a new series myself  :thumbsup:

Keep keeping on, you are an inspiration to us all  :smitten:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 09:23:34 pm »
This is some good news from you,..I pray you keep on progressing in that direction.. Praying for you
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 10:58:52 pm »
This makes me so happy to hear.....  thanks for the check in!!! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 11:42:41 pm »
Great to hear Shanya.  Something that I did that has helped me is to write a letter to myself when I am feeling good.  When I dip back into a wave, I pull out the letter to keep me positive to pull me through.  This was recommended to me and it helped as a wave after a good long window can feel like a punch in the stomach.  I am so happy that you are doing better and reconnecting with a stronger self.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2022, 02:34:29 am »
ThNks everyone x so sweet of u all.

Thatís a great idea newbie. I have days where I honestly think, Iím done itís over now. They are the days I need to write that letter. Yesterday was a hard day but I honestly donít even think about not having slept Iím so busy. Well yesterday I didnít realize I hadnít given it a second thought until I was getting ready for bed again. So itís nice that itís just not in my head all day coz I know Iíll get thru it and tomorrow will be better x

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 03:39:32 am »
Amazing news, [...]! Great to hear. Thanks for checking back in and sharing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 05:42:01 am »

OMGooooodnesssss.  [...]!!!  I am so happy for you.  I was thinking about you a few days ago,
    But I figured you were giving yourself and the family much needed love. Thanks for checking in.
    I donít post much lately. Iím 15 months out and still juggling these weird O symptoms.  However some days I do get a tiny window.  I went to the beach for a short walk, was great. Ok my Aussie
   Adopted friend. Hang tuff.  Kudos 2   :-*

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2022, 07:13:47 pm »
Lots of love to u all xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 01:56:10 am »
So happy for you, [...]!!  You have been on quite the journey.  Can't wait to see what the next season of your life brings.  Please keep us updated.

All the best to you!!!