Emergency switch to kpin - safe?

[ne...]

Ran out of my normal 1.5-2mg/daily xanax prescription about 5 days early. If I replace it with Klonopin these next 5 days is it safe assuming it is at the same dosage?? Terrified of seizures and just need reassurance that that will not happen since I have a different benzo in me.

Thank you so much. Can you just explain what I might feel and why it won't just be mitigated due to the equivalent dose?

Thank you so much for this reassurance - in major panic right now since out of xanax!!!

It happened to me. I dont know why exactly, but I didnt feel as good on K as on Xanax, maybe because they hit different GABA subunits. But you will definitely be fine.

Got it, makes sense, thank you. I freaked out and took a .5 xanax (last I had) after taking 1.5 kpin and now im regretting it. Assuming once the xanax wears off ill feel a bit more myself.

Thank you, Kate08. Looking at this, would you agree that as long as I stay at the equivalent dosage, I shouldn't have any serious issues if I take the klonopin instead of the xanax?