3 months anxiety insomnia

[Do...]

I started a new job a week ago and still getting anxiety.  Used to take pills to go to work now I am stressed out at work with no pills.  It is hurting my back and I keep making mistakes.

I told my brother I want to quit and his girlfriend said I couldn't keep a job. Which was mean.  I have to travel 2 hours home on the bus to go to the dentist.  The new boss wants me to work six days a week and some shifts starting at 7am and some ending at 940 pm.  Also, they keep calling on my day off wanting me to work.  I just want to quit.

I have a similar problem. I have insomnia and anxiety and I’m unable to work because of that. I hope we both get better soon.

I hope you get better and can work.  One day I was really anxious at work because I almost made a big mistake  also the other girl said the boss yells all the time.  I cantvtolerate that with my panic.  She hasn't yelled at me yet.

My anxiety is better at work, but I need the pills to work.  I keep making mistakes and a customer ripped me off 20

I got a job in a store for a week , but I want to quit and get a job as a hostess.  My memory is bad and keep making mistakes.

My memory was bad too Dom81, I had to write myself notes while I was at work, it takes a long time to recover but you'll get there. 

Thanks Pam my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

Thanks Pam my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

What sleeping pills did you take?