Author Topic: 3 months anxiety insomnia  (Read 384 times)

[Buddie]

3 months anxiety insomnia
« on: April 25, 2022, 11:50:34 am »
I started a new job a week ago and still getting anxiety.  Used to take pills to go to work now I am stressed out at work with no pills.  It is hurting my back and I keep making mistakes.
I told my brother I want to quit and his girlfriend said I couldn't keep a job. Which was mean.  I have to travel 2 hours home on the bus to go to the dentist.  The new boss wants me to work six days a week and some shifts starting at 7am and some ending at 940 pm.  Also, they keep calling on my day off wanting me to work.  I just want to quit.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 3 months anxiety insomnia
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 12:12:11 pm »
I have a similar problem. I have insomnia and anxiety and Iím unable to work because of that. I hope we both get better soon.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 01:22:09 pm »
I hope you get better and can work.  One day I was really anxious at work because I almost made a big mistake  also the other girl said the boss yells all the time.  I cantvtolerate that with my panic.  She hasn't yelled at me yet.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 01:01:48 pm »
My anxiety is better at work, but I need the pills to work.  I keep making mistakes and a customer ripped me off 20

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 01:04:50 pm »
I got a job in a store for a week , but I want to quit and get a job as a hostess.  My memory is bad and keep making mistakes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 02:16:03 pm »
My memory was bad too [...], I had to write myself notes while I was at work, it takes a long time to recover but you'll get there. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 03:04:39 pm »
Thanks [...] my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 11:17:22 pm »
Maybe you can look for another job before you quit the one you're at.  One that is less stressful.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 12:03:29 am »
Thanks [...] my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

What sleeping pills did you take?

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 06:02:10 pm »
I am looking for another job thanks I was on restorol and zopliclon in the mornings