Author Topic: Ketamine (spravato nasal spray) while tapering  (Read 160 times)

[Buddie]

Ketamine (spravato nasal spray) while tapering
« on: April 25, 2022, 01:22:27 am »
Just started my taper off of clonazepam after just under 3 years. Dropped down from 1mg to 0.875mg per day in the evening. My question is: I have cut all supplements aside from Claritin for seasonal allergies and ketamine (spravato) nasal spray at 84mg once per week. Should I cut either of these during my taper? Iíve read mixed information about ketamine and how it can affect me and my glutamate levels, so kind of confused. My psychiatrist doesnít seem to have any idea, but heís making money off of every spravato appointment I have and while I trust him he doesnít exactly have the greatest incentive to get me off of the weekly spravato.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Ketamine (spravato nasal spray) while tapering
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:12 am »
It looks like there have been some threads about ketamine here.  If you use the search feature you should get some hits:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?action=search
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.