Author Topic: 4 years and 3 days and it was all worth it!  (Read 1630 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 4 years and 3 days and it was all worth it!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2022, 11:29:38 pm »
Congratulations, ER, on such a big accomplishment after a long and hard-fought taper! I hope things continue to get better daily.

Thanks! It is definitely a daily struggle. Some days are worse than others. I can't seem to get myself over the freaking out about my health part of things and then I get so anxious that there might be something wrong that I can't bring myself to go to the doctor. Like I'm pretty sure I'm fine and that this is all anxiety, I mean I am doing things I couldn't do even a year ago, but it's a constant fight with my mind.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2022, 02:38:39 pm »
Congratulations :thumbsup: :)  keep on healing!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2022, 08:26:32 pm »
Congratulations!! I wish you continued healing!!! Positive thoughts and prayers-- [...] :smitten: