Author Topic: Flushing  (Read 282 times)

[Buddie]

Flushing
« on: April 23, 2022, 10:12:32 am »
Anyone get flushing/burning face. Especially in the evening.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Flushing
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 09:22:53 pm »
I did a search and found a few posts mentioning it, is it painful?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Flushing
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 11:13:35 pm »
I got this a TON. It was one of the first and biggest symptoms for me, throughout. Just constantly felt like my face was on fire.