Is there any foods/supplements/medication one should avoid?

[So...]

Hi! I just wondered if there are any foods, supplements or medication one should avoid?

Have been steadily getting worse, and i thing Maybe its my diet or something else i take, but i am clueless!

There's no size fits all unfortunately. We are all so different and everyone seems to react differently to things. Food will probably be trial and error, but if you want to list the supplements and medications you take it might help others spot anything that might be causing you problems.

Generally I'd say it's best to avoid supplements and meds as much as possible for a while to let your CNS settle down a bit. But again, some find they are not sensitive and other meds help them. There's just no way to know until you try

• 2 months later...

There's no size fits all unfortunately. We are all so different and everyone seems to react differently to things. Food will probably be trial and error, but if you want to list the supplements and medications you take it might help others spot anything that might be causing you problems.

Generally I'd say it's best to avoid supplements and meds as much as possible for a while to let your CNS settle down a bit. But again, some find they are not sensitive and other meds help them. There's just no way to know until you try

Its taken  me some time to realise  this absolute  truth  :thumbsup: I got paranoia  due to all the freaking parroting on here and believed a lot of crap that's not at all true for everyone you  don't judge yourself by anyone else if your OK with southing no matter what and its not affecting  you physically or mentally carry-on! I'd LOVE a beer but being on BB got me totally paranoid about a LOT of different food and drink yet I was able to drink and taper easier before I got freaked out an gave up too many things all that does is make you even more sensitive and cause psychosomatic bloody symptoms!! I been teetotal so long now the paranoia about drinking is deep rooted so I'm still too scared to try a sip as a tester not a whole pint that would-be stupid I reckon

Nova  :smitten:

Its taken  me some time to realise  this absolute  truth  :thumbsup: I got paranoia  due to all the freaking parroting on here and believed a lot of crap that's not at all true for everyone you  don't judge yourself by anyone else if your OK with southing no matter what and its not affecting  you physically or mentally carry-on! I'd LOVE a beer but being on BB got me totally paranoid about a LOT of different food and drink yet I was able to drink and taper easier before I got freaked out an gave up too many things all that does is make you even more sensitive and cause psychosomatic bloody symptoms!! I been teetotal so long now the paranoia about drinking is deep rooted so I'm still too scared to try a sip as a tester not a whole pint that would-be stupid I reckon

Yeah, the scare mongering on here is a bit much at times

I truly agree with Nova ..We have made the process so complex by walking on eggshells so much...

I believe had I started some supplements early on...It would have gotten me through most traumatic seasons of this process..But since everyone kept on warning about what to take and not to and believing that time will do the magic,we are left without any options for relief.....

Guess it is an individual choice....One man's meat is another man's poison I guess....