Author Topic: Help w/ Math for Jump Dose Dry Taper Klonipin  (Read 471 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Help w/ Math for Jump Dose Dry Taper Klonipin
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 11:09:59 am »
you got this. i am dry tapering using the gemini scale from klonopin. iím at .07 mgs weight is .028
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Jeremy-I truly appreciate that. I needed a little encouragement. Iíve just kind of been in ďsurvival modeĒ with blinders on now that Iíve settled so far in to this taper, so realizing Iím not as close as I thought was a tough pill to swallow-pun intended ha. But I know slow and steady wins the race so going to think as positively as I can while I truck through. I know more about scales/math/benzos than I EVER wanted to know. I was an English major for a reason so thank goodness for all of the amazing people in this community willing to lend their knowledge and support. Itís so wonderful youíre at .028! Well done. How are you feeling? Is .025 your planned jump as well? :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 11:15:17 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 02:37:59 pm »
you got this. i am dry tapering using the gemini scale from klonopin. iím at .07 mgs weight is .028
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Jeremy-I truly appreciate that. I needed a little encouragement. Iíve just kind of been in ďsurvival modeĒ with blinders on now that Iíve settled so far in to this taper, so realizing Iím not as close as I thought was a tough pill to swallow-pun intended ha. But I know slow and steady wins the race so going to think as positively as I can while I truck through. I know more about scales/math/benzos than I EVER wanted to know. I was an English major for a reason so thank goodness for all of the amazing people in this community willing to lend their knowledge and support. Itís so wonderful youíre at .028! Well done. How are you feeling? Is .025 your planned jump as well? :thumbsup:

If you donít mind my asking, have you or do you plan to create filler capsules as your amounts decrease? And when you make a cut, do you just decrease by percentage on a certain day or do you gradually decrease-go from .28 for 5/6 days or so then to .27 versus going from (.28 to .26 for a 7% cut) at once? I have been doing the latter and am now wondering if it would be more comfortable to go down more gradually. Would love to hear what you do!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 02:16:24 am »
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

im gonna jump at .01mg of the lowest weight I can measure. im in no rush. I am at .055mg currently