need help

[ju...]

i have been a member for years was going to start my direct taper this year but i am having problems with a brand switch...... i was on watson/actavis  brand  got switch to teva  still take the same dose but the teva pill is causing problems likes it twice as strong as my old brand 

12pm- 0.25mg

4pm-0.25mg

8pm-0.25mg

12am-0.375mg

4am-0.25mg

8am-0.25mg    then the cycle repeats itself  the 1.625mg  daily in a 24 hour span

but like i said the teva is strong making me feel tired  out of it  way to calm  and i can barley function like this

look for some good advice and input  my pills come in 0.5mg  i was already cutting them in half because 0.5mg felt like to much of the watson/actavis brand.......  do i start cutting my teva into 0.125mg ?  or do u just try to reduce my total mg by a whole ?  please help

How long have you been on the teva pill?  Maybe you need to give yourself some time to adapt to it/stabilize before you begin to taper it??

today is day 6  of the switch

Six days isn't that long.  Would you consider holding for a while until you see how this goes?  You should have a feel for things in a couple of weeks. 

i talk to someone in another group on fb  and she was having the same problems as me with it being to strong  she said it took her about 2 weeks to adjust and she also said she talk to member on here with the same problem as well and they all adjusted so i am going to stick it out  ..... day 6 is in the books and i had  a few good small windows of feeling how i used to on the old brand ...... minus a few side effects so i will be sticking it out till i get better on the new brand for now ..... i am still searching for a good scale though

thank you for the link i already had it though........  all the scales on amazon are hit and miss ..... some says its great other say its junk

Yes, those Amazon reviews can be confusing.  Perhaps a few members will stop by and give their recommendation for a scale to use.