Clonidine

[gr...]

Has anyone tried Clonidine during withdrawal? My Dr. had mentioned it to me at my last visit but I told her no, I did not want to take any other meds., but the way I am feeling  I am starting to wonder if I should try something at this point. I seem to be getting worse and worse since my last reduction. I'm just so afraid that this is all causing permanent damage. I am in so much pain.. Don't know what to do... :-\

Thank you!! :(

H Pam,

Thank you for responding. I have not been able to stabilize since my last cut and it has been 1 1/2 months.. I feel like I am getting worse , as far as my symptoms go. I have bad inner restlessness and severe neck arm and shoulder pain. I can hardly lift my arms, they are so painful.                    Yes I am definitely filled with fear. I didn't have this type of fear until my last reduction.

[64...]
I don’t have experience with clonidine myself but my son was on it for a while and had zero problems tapering it. He is extra sensitive to meds without going through benzo wd. I might also add I have a family member who is very benzo wise and refuses to prescribe them and people go to her for help getting off theirs and the one thing that did help many of them was clonidine. She wanted me to try it but I was too scared but if I had to go through it again I’d definitely want something to help ease the pain. You never know until you try.  You know your body best!!

Thank you Betterfuture  for responding!! I am just so nervous because I do not respond well to any meds . Just the thought of trying something is causing me so much stress but at this point  I just can't seem to stabilize and it has been 1 1/2 months since my last reduction..

Thank you so much for responding!!

[64...]
I completely understand. I was afraid of everything too.  I went cold Turkey and sometimes I  wonder if things would have been easier if I took other things but I ended up on blood pressure meds which helped me tremendously.