Success story.

[Ki...]

Hi to all my dear friends.

I will write a nice long post about ny success with benzos

It is 8 yrs now.

I had other health issues in the way so was dealing with it.

But I wanted to put atleast a line to tell all who are going thru this

You will heal 😊😊

I never never thought I would

I was soo sick.

I still get some symptoms but they come and go

I guess you learn to cope

But overall I am so much better. I am doing all I want to do now.

Things do get better 🙏🙏

You get your life back 😊😊

Keep your strength high

Fight this out.

The life you get after this is Amazing.

God bless.

Pls msg me if you need motivation

God bless

Also thank you so much to all the moderators who helped me so much.

Thanks so much for writing your success story Kirkhero123, you know how important it is to know we can recover from this.  I'm happy you're doing so well.  :smitten:

Hi Kirkhero,

Congratulations! I remember you from our dizziness group. I'm so happy to know that you're doing better now. Can you tell us how the dizziness went away, please? Did you receive any specific treatment or take any medications? Did you get help from any health professionals that were able to explain what was causing the dizziness? Did it fade away or did leave rather abruptly?

I hope you'll have a few minutes to respond. In the meantime, I wish you all the best in the future, and once again, congratulations to you!  ;D

God bless you. Thank you so much for coming back to remind us the hope. you are a life saver. much love. fellow benzo worrior.

Thank you very much for your story! It is so necessary for those of us who are prolonged. At what point could you say that you recovered to lead a "normal" life? I am doing a treatment for dizziness based on neurofeedback and I am hopeful. Finally someone has read that my brain is in constant flight and fight.

Enjoy your new life😍

Somehow I missed this post!  I'm thrilled from you, I know how tough things were for quite a long time. The fact that you are out there, living life and doing what you want is amazing.  You deserve this, and I'm so happy for you.

PG  :smitten: :smitten: