Author Topic: Happy one year benzobirthday to me!  (Read 529 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Happy one year benzobirthday to me!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 07:26:03 am »
Tnx Seeking.  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Happy one year benzobirthday to me!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 07:36:17 pm »
Yesterday I was 13 months benzofree. I strongly feel every milestone is a reason to celebrate, but I'm still dealing with issues. Overall I'm doing so much better that a year ago, but I'm still dealing with issues. I saw someone write once 'my symptoms have morphed from mental to physical' and I guess it's the same for me now. At the time that seemed like a great deal, but now I know it's still annoying and keeping me from living my life. My remaining symptoms are:

- my heartrate goes up fast.
- I have balance issues.
- I have muscle cramps and tension.
- I am very sensitive to stimula.

I will enjoy a nice holiday the next few weeks and stopped my extremely slow taper of my AD (Mirtazapine) for this. I will decide wether to continue when I get back. I am not sure.

Grateful for the support on this forum!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.