Author Topic: Taper advice from lorazepam needed…time for my 2nd cut  (Read 639 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Taper advice from lorazepam needed…time for my 2nd cut
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2022, 06:25:05 pm »
Oh dear, stress isn't good for us so I hope this cut will go easy on you and I'd definitely wait until things settle down before making anymore reductions.  It sounds like you've already been able to detect a pattern in your symptom flow, I'm glad you're going to keep a journal to help you make future decisions.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2022, 08:38:33 pm »
Iris

I don't think you should stress too much about this cut. It's still within the recommended range and as long as you give it enough time to settle down, things will be okay.  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2022, 01:57:03 pm »
Good morning, [...]   :smitten:

I’m feeling good so far (3rd day) at this cut… just this head pressure that I’ve already been having ever day, so it might be the new normal for me during this. Very fortunate though. And hopefully this cut will be uneventful… hopefully they all are, considering what this stuff does to our body. I do think I’m going to hang out at this amount for several weeks or a little longer.

Thanks for the encouraging words!
Have a wonderful day.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2022, 03:20:14 pm »
Very happy to hear your symptoms are staying manageable for now, it seems like we're constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop around here.  I felt that way too and I quit cold turkey, we just never know what to expect from minute to minute.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2022, 04:45:22 pm »
Thanks, [...]!

Exactly… almost afraid to jinx myself. *fingerscrossed*
And I can’t even imagine quitting ct like you.. wow, just the thought makes my heart beat faster. Glad you’re ok & here to help the rest of us.  :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:17:29 pm by [Buddie] »