Plan needed to cross back from valium to clonazepam! Urgent

[Bm...]

I was in 3.0 mg clonazepam for many years, About 2 years ago my doctor switched me to 50 mg of diazepam in one day. I tapered in 4 months to 15 mg. Tried to go to 11 mg of V a few months later. Just could not do it. Now I am on 15 mg for a year and feel like a zombie all day, so sedated and confused. I just can not tolerate Valium. They are like sleeping pills. Went to Clonazepam 1.0 mg ( shorter half live ) for a few days. Finally can function. Very restless but not sleepy. Yesterday I took 2.5 mg valium and 0.75 mg V. Just want to cross back to clonazepam stabilize and Microtaper from there.

How do I cross back? I want to go very slow maybe tapet from clonazepam in a year or even longer. With valium I can not work, maken to sleepy. Can I switch back in one time? Taking them together causes confusion. Clonazepam makes me a little irritated but not sedated. Can function better. My doctor agreed. But we don’t have a plan how to cross back.

Bms88, I've sent a message to one of our members to see if they can help you.

Thnx a lot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now I am taking 7.5 mg diazepam and 0.75mg diazepam.

Some confusion, restless and irritability.

Hi Bms88,

Kate08 asked me to stop by.

I am confused. 

You wrote your are taking 7.5 mg diazepam and 0.75 mg diazapam.

I think you meant to write:  7.5 mg diazepam and 0.75mg clonazepam.

If that is true, you are over doing your cross over.

15 mg of diazepam is equal to 0.75 mg of clonazepam.

Hi Bms88,

Kate08 asked me to stop by.

I am confused. 

You wrote your are taking 7.5 mg diazepam and 0.75 mg diazapam.

I think you meant to write:  7.5 mg diazepam and 0.75mg clonazepam.

If that is true, you are over doing your cross over.

15 mg of diazepam is equal to 0.75 mg of clonazepam.

Thnx for stepping by, I mean 3/4 pil so basically 7.5 mg And 0.375 clonazepam. Want to go to 0.75 mg or 1 mg because of the shorter half life. Don’t know if I just can switch once or gradually? But the feeling taking borg of them is not good.

Your ratios are perfect (15 mg of diazapam is equal to taking both 7.5mg diazepam and 0.375 clonazepam).

Why did you originally switch from clonazepam to diazapam?

Your ratios are perfect (15 mg of diazapam is equal to taking both 7.5mg diazepam and 0.375 clonazepam).

Why did you originally switch from clonazepam to diazapam?

Thnx, I had also some other issues like alcohol, went to a psychiatrist. He said diazepam is dasjes to taper and switched me to 50 mg diazepam. The last few days i’m very irritated.don’t know if It’s the cross of the clonazepam. But I never had issues like that with clonazepam. Maybe I have to get used again or It s the mix.

I am now on my sixth day take 2.5 mg diazepam And 0.625 clonazepam. More energy but tense nervous And hard to concentrate. Does this go away?

These do get better but as long as you are in the taper phase, accept the situation.

Acceptance helps.

Keeping you mind on other things (hobbies, etc.) helps.