Author Topic: I believed I would never heal...I was WRONG!  (Read 4508 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I believed I would never heal...I was WRONG!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 02:30:18 pm »
Congratulations [...] :thumbsup: :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2022, 07:01:18 am »
Donít know if you still dip in [...]. After 39 long months finally seeing a bit of improvement, very slow but better than I was. The side effects from Covid thankfully eased.  Wondering whether I should push myself or just take things slow.? I see you said progress was really slow for you when you started to improve. Never have a complete window as such but am getting more hope that I will come out of this. Just frustrated progress is so slow. I canít believe only having a tiny dose a few times a week can cause years of suffering. So many times believed I was mentally ill.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2022, 10:59:19 pm »
Wow, this is like my own experience.
Xanax for sleep after being prescribed it previously for dentist work. Then 10 years of panic attacks, night sweating , ibs  paranoia that ibnoe know was multuple cold turkeys as i never put the pills and wuthdrawal symptoms together. All the tests and brain scans showed nothing. Told doctor i was gonna stop taking pillsand he said just stop but take a week of valium. Then the hell ensued. Anyway 6 years nearly over. Im prob 90%. Racing heart and palpitations stay with me. Maybe one day they will go away.

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2022, 02:30:15 pm »
[...] Iím so happy for you! Wow I needed to hear this today. After feeling better for a week Iím now back to feeling like all I want to do is lay down. I know this is temporary as you saidÖ.I can at least still push through it as before I couldnít. I just wanted to say I appreciate the encouragement. Live your best life dear!
🌹🤗
Congrats! [...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2022, 02:12:20 am »
[...] Iím so happy for you! Wow I needed to hear this today. After feeling better for a week Iím now back to feeling like all I want to do is lay down. I know this is temporary as you saidÖ.I can at least still push through it as before I couldnít. I just wanted to say I appreciate the encouragement. Live your best life dear!
🌹🤗
Congrats! [...]!

Thanks for your reply. I see you are at 22 months off and I have to say the fatigue was brutal for me at that period. I needed a week of rest to recover from a short shopping trip. This is not in any way an indicator of things to come. While the healing is slow it is real and it is happening, and it gets so much better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2022, 02:37:39 am »
what a fantastic testimony of resilience and fortitude. Thanks for coming back to encourage others. Posts like this got me through the scariest moments.

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2022, 12:28:13 pm »
🌹🤗
Congrats! [...]!

Thanks for your reply. I see you are at 22 months off and I have to say the fatigue was brutal for me at that period. I needed a week of rest to recover from a short shopping trip. This is not in any way an indicator of things to come. While the healing is slow it is real and it is happening, and it gets so much better.
Yes Iím definitely fatigued as Iím pushing myself to do things. And yes it takes me a few days to bounce back. Everything normal that I do, I pay for it. Even the smallest thing like taking a very short walk. So thank you for letting me know as well as the encouragement. Big hugs! 🤗❤️🌹

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 02:50:44 am »
Wow, this is like my own experience.
Xanax for sleep after being prescribed it previously for dentist work. Then 10 years of panic attacks, night sweating , ibs  paranoia that ibnoe know was multuple cold turkeys as i never put the pills and wuthdrawal symptoms together. All the tests and brain scans showed nothing. Told doctor i was gonna stop taking pillsand he said just stop but take a week of valium. Then the hell ensued. Anyway 6 years nearly over. Im prob 90%. Racing heart and palpitations stay with me. Maybe one day they will go away.

What do they teach these doctors in medical school???? I mean a weeks worth of Valium is supposed to carry you through the withdrawals? I think not. More education is needed about this illness.