2 Months out and not sure if I can hang on

[CA...]

If it were me, I would discuss non addictive options with my doc.

Things like antihistamines and such. There are many things out there, doesn't have to be benzos or z drugs.

And yes, will support you here as always :)

thanks Southern, I appreciate the kind words. 

I tried some hydroxzine last night and just amped me up more. not sure where this is going next but I may have no other option as I feel as the lack of sleep is causing me to lose the ability to function daily.

Hey just an update, didn't go to the psych ward. I think ibwas having a bad long stretch of no sleep. Got 4 hrs last night so enough to keep me in the game for now!

Hey just an update, didn't go to the psych ward. I think ibwas having a bad long stretch of no sleep. Got 4 hrs last night so enough to keep me in the game for now!

:thumbsup:

Morning,

Bad night last night, zero sleep. Thinking about the psych ward again, not sure uf I can take this virtual total insomnia. I'm about ready to just get polydrugged so I can get some sleep again

Keep ur head up sleepyjo...I think  my brutal cold turkey is what did me in...I stupidly didn't listen to my body and I may be paying for it for awhile

I still have hope, so I have trazadone, lunesta and some klonopin to reinstate as a last resort only.ive been trying to sleep natural but do you guys think hopping on trazadone regularly could be a good option to try to get my sleep back? I tried it 2 months ago when I dropped off of klonopin but I may hive it a second chance since itvwouldnt be reinstatement yet..lunesta would be the second last resort before jumping to klonopin to restate

I'd sure try the Trazodone before the Lunesta and Klonopin, gosh I hate to see you give up before your miracle but understand the pain you're in too.

Yeah, I would give trazadone the best shot I could.

And sorry, yeah I couldn't take antihistamines either. Have you ever been to a psych Ward before? Just know that chances are they will want to polydrug you. They will really only be able to offer the same things : benzo, z drugs, and heavy duty tranquilizers which are anti-psychotics. Now I know you are seeking relief!! I promise I myself and others here have been there. I went to psych Ward for relief...... I just want you to know exactly what they can offer. I would ask them a lot of questions and research the med

s they would want to give. If I could go back in time and go through what sleep I lost WITHOUT adding the other drugs I totally would have just ridden it out. But I know that what you are experiencing is your experience and no one should or can tell you what's best for you.

All I'm saying is please try and make the best informed decision you can, or have someone you trust do the research for you.

And if you can function after 4 hours, and the fact you even got 4 hours is a good sign. I feel for you, I totally do!!! I understand

I too would try the trazadone 1st if I was going to go back on something. The inability to sleep will drive you mad after a while.

I know the hell you are in  CA0110.

thanks for the input guys, I've got a prescription for mirtazapine so going to try that for a bit to see if my sleep can regulate

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to come back and say thanks for the support..I'm doing much better, I actually took small doses of remeron and seroquel for a few months and it seemed to help regulate out my sleep. I'm tapered off of them and on nothing now and feeling 100%. I'm still unsure if my low doses of benzos caused this or if I was dealing with another type of stress/anxiety issue...in any case hope everyone stays well and healthy!

This is wonderful to hear, thank you for coming back to tell us!  There are so many we never hear from again and we wonder what happened to them but your post made my day!  :smitten: