Author Topic: 2 Months out and not sure if I can hang on  (Read 1457 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2 Months out and not sure if I can hang on
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2022, 12:54:41 pm »
Thanks [...], I'm holding out as long as I can..

hang in there, tomorrow will be different and so will the day after.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2022, 12:57:00 am »
I too would try the trazadone 1st if I was going to go back on something. The inability to sleep will drive you mad after a while.

I know the hell you are in  [...].
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2022, 11:06:41 am »
thanks for the input guys, I've got a prescription for mirtazapine so going to try that for a bit to see if my sleep can regulate

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2022, 04:16:09 am »
That's cool. Best of luck with it! I hope it helps you out :)