7 months post cold turkey — had my first truly 100% day

[...]

As I’m entering my 8th month of recovery, my only remaining (and very minor) symptoms are PVCs, cortisol rush in the morning waking me up at 5-6 am, fasciculations, occasional tinnitus, and chemical anxiety flutters here and there.

Today I had none of these symptoms.

I under-slept, and yet experienced no cortisol spike in the morning (which usually comes in like clock work). I was tired and full of itchy eyes and allergy nose, stressed and happy with my little niece visiting me with my brother and mom, with family drama and all… but I was psychologically and neurologically at 100%

I’m certain I’m gonna have more of these days. Our bodies are resilient as hell. Time will heal us all.

P.S. YouTube randomly recommended this video which is just a testament to human mental and physical strength but also draws a ton of parallels when it comes to dealing with persistent challenges.

1 month of use , 7 months of extreme torture... and there is no such a thing of withdrawal syndrome..

fortunately you didnt took it for longer  congrats on your efforts and im sorry a doctor did this to you....

kZW, so happy to hear of your progress!  I have been following you as your story/usage is similar to mine.  Absolutely loved the video you shared - so many parallels in life to benzo recovery.  Thanh you.

1 month of use , 7 months of extreme torture... and there is no such a thing of withdrawal syndrome..

fortunately you didnt took it for longer  comgrats.on your efforts and.im sorry a doctor did this to you....

very nice Deniz