WR's hopeful farewell

[NY...]

Good morning, dear  buddies!  Thank you again to everyone for the  kind and supportive posts!  Sorry I didn't respond to you again, ScaredCat.  Honestly, the lessons it's taught me feel infinite, but reflection feels a bit too complicated sometimes.  But I'll say it again - the suffering pays off in the end, and I have no idea all of the reasons why.  Maybe it's the "post traumatic growth" phenomena (I just read this article a few days ago which mentioned it again https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/21/opinion/suffering-trauma-wisdom.html).  Maybe it's those dark painful corners of our subconscious that many of us are  faced to swim around in.  I know facing so many demons paid off for me.  Trauma that plagued me for nearly a lifetime, is no longer causing me pain.  And who knows, maybe our brain over-corrects.  I feel like I have more gaba than ever in my life  :laugh:.  It's probably a combo of many things.  All I know is the loss and pain over the last 7 years has paved the way for me to live a happier life, and others that healed before me have said the same.

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:!!  Great to hear from you, but sorry the symptoms are still so painful.  I turned a big corner in my 5th year, so please keep that hope alive, b/c the day will come for you.  I know how hopeless and endless it feels, but we're healing as each day passes, even though the symptoms makes it feel like we're stagnant.  And THANK YOU for all of the love, support, and kindness you gave to me over the years, and so many BBs suffering along with you :angel:.  Please reach out anytime. Biggest hugs to you!   

LOVE to all,

WR

Thank you so much, dearest WR  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Your support has always been tremendous, and I can never thank you enough for each one of your words  :smitten: Through so much hardship, you were always able to connect to the light, within yourself, in the situation, in Life. And that has always been very inspiring to me  :smitten:

Thank you so much for sharing your healing, the light after the tunnel... as well as the light in between the 'back inside the tunnel' waves of this maddening journey. I'm absolutely delighted to know that you've finally reached this point where your healing has become real enough, that 'benzo-doubts' finally get sent to the trash can for good  :thumbs-up: And hearing about what you choose to do with this life now that you have the freedom to do other things than just cope: how wonderful, my dearest Friend from NYC!  :smitten:

Love and Light to You! With my Happiest Hugs  :smitten:

Julia 

CONGRATULATIONS 👏 WaveRider!!!

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!! You endured so much and at last you are free and living your life again!  I'm grateful for all your advice and support on the Klonopin Klub thread.  Thank you very much!  You are such an inspiration .

The waves have calmed, the window is wide open and you are free to fly again  :smitten::thumbsup:

Sending you big hugs 🤗

Burned Out

Thank you Gardener, Julia, and Burned, my dear Klonopin Klubber :smitten:.  I couldn't have made it though those dark days without you all. And Gardener... we haven't spoken much, but I've been a longtime admirer :-*.  Your patience and resolve, and ability to share laughs with your buddies and all the critters, is inspiring.  And dear Julia, your kind sentiments certainly ring true for you as well.  You are a light to so many BBs :smitten:

I had my first public drumming performance last weekend, and didn't even break a sweat.  My entire life I've been plagued with performance anxiety, but not anymore.  Poof, gone :thumbsup:!

Love and HUGS to all my buddies,

WR

NYC this is an awesome testament of your perseverance and strength. Thank you for sharing your slow crawl to victory. I wish you all the best in enjoying your new healed life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NYC,

So awesome to read your Success! 5+ years ago we were in the throws of K together. I’m so happy to read of your fantastic news! Glad you could handle your concert too! I taught myself guitar while I was recovering, something I always thought about doing but never did.

You will inspire many more to keep going NYC! Much love and success to you my old friend!❤️

B strong 🎉🎊