Author Topic: WR's hopeful farewell  (Read 2592 times)

[Buddie]

Re: WR's hopeful farewell
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2022, 02:21:56 pm »
[...] this is an awesome testament of your perseverance and strength. Thank you for sharing your slow crawl to victory. I wish you all the best in enjoying your new healed life.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2022, 04:38:07 pm »
So good! So good!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2022, 09:59:09 pm »
[...],
So awesome to read your Success! 5+ years ago we were in the throws of K together. Iím so happy to read of your fantastic news! Glad you could handle your concert too! I taught myself guitar while I was recovering, something I always thought about doing but never did.
You will inspire many more to keep going [...]! Much love and success to you my old friend!❤️

[...] 🎉🎊