Author Topic: WR's hopeful farewell  (Read 2629 times)

[Buddie]

Re: WR's hopeful farewell
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2022, 10:23:05 pm »
Congrats 🥳 and bless you 💜
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2022, 06:09:24 am »
Dearest [...]!  :smitten:

Oh, my Friend, how happy I am to find your Success Story finally here on the boards! It's been such a long road for you, from years of tolerance withdrawal to the subsequent years of grueling ups and downs of healing... cruel waves, and perhaps even crueler windows... so now that you can finally put this painful part of your life behind you, and walk with confidence and happiness into a new lease of life dancing, drumming and also back to work... Waw, [...], I am just so, so, so happy for you, my Friend  :smitten:

I know you will make the most of this new chapter of your life, I know life is about to become so much richer now for you and that you are going to discover so many wonders of it, and of yourself! How exciting it all is!!

Again, huge congratulations for finally reaching that finish line, you've deserved every second of your newfound wellness and happiness. Words elude me, but I am just so happy for you...!

Warmest Hugs,
[...]  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2022, 11:10:14 am »
Thank you very much for your story! They are so necessary for prolonged people.
I wish you a long life of love and peace😍

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2022, 01:13:05 pm »
Good morning, dear  buddies!  Thank you again to everyone for the  kind and supportive posts!  Sorry I didn't respond to you again, [...].  Honestly, the lessons it's taught me feel infinite, but reflection feels a bit too complicated sometimes.  But I'll say it again - the suffering pays off in the end, and I have no idea all of the reasons why.  Maybe it's the "post traumatic growth" phenomena (I just read this article a few days ago which mentioned it again https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/21/opinion/suffering-trauma-wisdom.html).  Maybe it's those dark painful corners of our subconscious that many of us are  faced to swim around in.  I know facing so many demons paid off for me.  Trauma that plagued me for nearly a lifetime, is no longer causing me pain.  And who knows, maybe our brain over-corrects.  I feel like I have more gaba than ever in my life  :laugh:.  It's probably a combo of many things.  All I know is the loss and pain over the last 7 years has paved the way for me to live a happier life, and others that healed before me have said the same.

[...]  :smitten: :smitten:!!  Great to hear from you, but sorry the symptoms are still so painful.  I turned a big corner in my 5th year, so please keep that hope alive, b/c the day will come for you.  I know how hopeless and endless it feels, but we're healing as each day passes, even though the symptoms makes it feel like we're stagnant.  And THANK YOU for all of the love, support, and kindness you gave to me over the years, and so many BBs suffering along with you :angel:.  Please reach out anytime. Biggest hugs to you!   

LOVE to all,
[...]

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 01:35:07 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2022, 01:43:56 pm »
 :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2022, 09:22:53 am »
Good morning, dear  buddies!  Thank you again to everyone for the  kind and supportive posts!  Sorry I didn't respond to you again, [...].  Honestly, the lessons it's taught me feel infinite, but reflection feels a bit too complicated sometimes.  But I'll say it again - the suffering pays off in the end, and I have no idea all of the reasons why.  Maybe it's the "post traumatic growth" phenomena (I just read this article a few days ago which mentioned it again https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/21/opinion/suffering-trauma-wisdom.html).  Maybe it's those dark painful corners of our subconscious that many of us are  faced to swim around in.  I know facing so many demons paid off for me.  Trauma that plagued me for nearly a lifetime, is no longer causing me pain.  And who knows, maybe our brain over-corrects.  I feel like I have more gaba than ever in my life  :laugh:.  It's probably a combo of many things.  All I know is the loss and pain over the last 7 years has paved the way for me to live a happier life, and others that healed before me have said the same.

[...]  :smitten: :smitten:!!  Great to hear from you, but sorry the symptoms are still so painful.  I turned a big corner in my 5th year, so please keep that hope alive, b/c the day will come for you.  I know how hopeless and endless it feels, but we're healing as each day passes, even though the symptoms makes it feel like we're stagnant.  And THANK YOU for all of the love, support, and kindness you gave to me over the years, and so many BBs suffering along with you :angel:.  Please reach out anytime. Biggest hugs to you!   

LOVE to all,
[...]

Thank you so much, dearest [...]  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Your support has always been tremendous, and I can never thank you enough for each one of your words  :smitten: Through so much hardship, you were always able to connect to the light, within yourself, in the situation, in Life. And that has always been very inspiring to me  :smitten:

Thank you so much for sharing your healing, the light after the tunnel... as well as the light in between the 'back inside the tunnel' waves of this maddening journey. I'm absolutely delighted to know that you've finally reached this point where your healing has become real enough, that 'benzo-doubts' finally get sent to the trash can for good  :thumbs-up: And hearing about what you choose to do with this life now that you have the freedom to do other things than just cope: how wonderful, my dearest Friend from [...]!  :smitten:

Love and Light to You! With my Happiest Hugs  :smitten:

[...] 

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2022, 12:27:18 pm »
What a wonderful, post, [...]. Thank you for sharing! I'm so happy for you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2022, 02:20:04 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS 👏 WaveRider!!!

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!! You endured so much and at last you are free and living your life again!  I'm grateful for all your advice and support on the Klonopin Klub thread.  Thank you very much!  You are such an inspiration .

The waves have calmed, the window is wide open and you are free to fly again  :smitten: :thumbsup:

Sending you big hugs 🤗❤

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2022, 10:30:00 pm »
Thank you [...], [...], and [...], my dear Klonopin Klubber :smitten:.  I couldn't have made it though those dark days without you all. And [...]... we haven't spoken much, but I've been a longtime admirer :-*.  Your patience and resolve, and ability to share laughs with your buddies and all the critters, is inspiring.  And dear [...], your kind sentiments certainly ring true for you as well.  You are a light to so many BBs :smitten:.   

I had my first public drumming performance last weekend, and didn't even break a sweat.  My entire life I've been plagued with performance anxiety, but not anymore.  Poof, gone :thumbsup:!

Love and HUGS to all my buddies,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2022, 11:23:44 pm »
thank you so much for this encouraging and positive post. I am so happy for you!