Author Topic: Anyone had Covid ?  (Read 930 times)

[Buddie]

Anyone had Covid ?
« on: April 07, 2022, 03:15:28 pm »
I started with Covid 6 days ago, still in thick of it at the moment. My withdrawal symptoms are anxiety and intrusive thoughts. Have ended up with son and daughter in law staying as well for last 12 days, as came to stay fir 1 night as their cellar was flooded, then planned to go to her mothers. Daughter in law went down with Covid next day then we subsequently all got it. My anxiety has really racked up but having stay normal in front them. If you had Covid did it affect your symptoms s, terrified going put me back months. I donít actually feel very ill with Covid itís just the anxiety driving me crazy, sleep gone awful, feeling really low and despondent again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 07:50:44 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anyone had Covid ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 06:28:46 am »
No one had Covid?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 01:57:59 pm »
Yes even a simple cold or flu throws my nervous system off...
The link below has some insights on this.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/immune-system-may-trigger-anxiety-in-response-to-infection

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 09:57:05 am »
[...], if you scroll down in this topic (General Health and Wellbeing), you will see several threads started by members who have had Covid.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 11:10:57 pm »
I am having it right now. Very unpleasant thing :(
The only good thing about it , I have a lot of time and can do all the college assignments.
The only one thing I am bad at is writing essays so I don't hesitate to ask https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/ancient-greece/ for help.
Those guys are doing great job and much faster than I would do it myself.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 10:31:33 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 12:14:05 am »
Yes ebv activation aka long covid

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 07:01:21 am »
I had covid the week I also stopped Clonazepam completely 🤦‍♀️

Itís made it a bit difficult to work out if my symptoms are covid or benzo withdrawal.

I wasnít on Clonazepam for anxiety though so for me, this wasnít a problem.

Stay strong and this will pass - you will be much stronger for it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 08:41:27 pm »
Hi leeann- how are you feeling now? I tested positive on May 5th and my anxiety has been off the charts since. Not sure if it's the diagnosis or the virus itself that is the cause.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2022, 11:11:28 pm »
I had it twice! Took me a few months to recover to baseline, but I am feeling good overall.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2022, 01:09:26 am »
I caught Covid 6 weeks ago.
The 1st week severe sore throat and stomach ache.
Since the 3rd week anxiety has increased a lot
and shoulder pain, neck pain and occasional dizziness.