Cymbalta Taper Help Needed

[Ok...]

Hi friends-

I’m looking for a good video on how to taper Cymbalta/Duloxetine using a scale.  I’m not having a lot of luck on YouTube.  It looks like the bead counting method is a full time job.

I’ve only found 2 websites with good-ish info:  healingamericanow.com and cymbalta-withdrawal.com

You guys have been great resources, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also trying to find info on how you can combine capsules of the medication with the taper.  For example, how to use a 20 mg & 30 mg while tapering the initial 10 mg. 

I don’t know if you have Facebook but there is a group on there called Cymbalta hurts worse. They are a plethora of knowledge on cymbalta and tapering off of it. I also tapered off of that 4 years ago and did the bead counting method. I opened and counted 3 different capsules beads and then took the median number of the three, since each capsule has a different amount in it. Then I took the beads out of capsules either each day or I would do a two weeks worth of what I was removing. It’s a little bit of a pain but once you get into it it becomes easier and it was the easiest way for me to do it. It was so worth it to get off of that second only to getting off the Xanax! Good luck but maybe you can find that group and get some helpful tips! Best of luck!