New to scale- few questions

[Mo...]

A common withdrawal pattern reported by members discontinuing clonazepam is the 3/10 pattern.  It takes about 3 days for withdrawal symptoms to emerge and about 10 days for them to begin to stabilize (i.e. stop changing in number and nature, become tolerable).

The fact that you’re feeling ok after 3 days is an encouraging sign.  It suggest that the 6.25% reduction you made was not ‘too large’ for you.  Discovering what taper rate is ‘Just Right’ for you is one of the keys to a successful taper.  Consequently, I encourage you to monitor your taper rate (percent reduction over time) as you taper and make adjustments if needed.

But now I wonder if it would have been better to do liquid (less withdrawal).

Why do you say there is less withdrawal with liquid, Bob? Because ideally you can be more accurate in dosing than even dry powder and weighing? If I could've done liquid, I totally would have.

Everyone is different.  Some seem to do better on liquids, others on dry tapers.  I was just "wondering" about myself, had I did liquids - I did not mean liquids have less withdrawal.

Everyone is different.  Some seem to do better on liquids, others on dry tapers.  I was just "wondering" about myself, had I did liquids - I did not mean liquids have less withdrawal.

Oh, gotcha. And you are so right, and this board proves how different we all are. And we're just the ones who've had trouble getting off these meds. There's that whole other group of people who can keep taking them or have no trouble getting off them.