Author Topic: 2 Months Off Clonazepam!  (Read 741 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2 Months Off Clonazepam!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2022, 12:17:11 pm »
I'm happy to see you again and thank you for describing what you're dealing with, others will be looking at to gauge their own recovery timeline. 

I'm thrilled you're able to hang out with your brother and love that you're making plans for the future, and a new car!!!  That is going to be sweet, you'll be even more motivated to get out and if you can listen to music now, you'll be blasting the tunes in your new car.

Totally understand avoiding the forum, it can be a downer and you don't need that right now.  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2022, 08:20:11 pm »
Sounds like you're making some really good progress and the best part is you're making plans for the future! I'm really happy things are progressing and thanks for the update.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2022, 03:36:31 am »
Thank you [...] and [...]! You two have been so kind and encouraging through this process! I canít wait to share a success story with you two.