Took Gabapentin and wondering can I try vistril tonight ?only 38 days off K

[Mi...]

Sorry anyone that has any ideas as to what I should do with my symptoms from 38days off K and (went through rapid detox)  took Gabapentin 200mgx a day for last 4 days - I just took 200mg this afternoon and wantedto try vistril tomorrow ? Or cbd or ltheanine ? Anyone ?? I am trying to relieve severe anxiety , horrible  intrusive thoughts , muscle hand pain etc.. I have to say with my 80 year mom and afraid I may lose my mind and she won’t know what to do .. so trying thing but only have 2 days to see what will work . Please help !! 

My psych offered both - when I did my 5 day rapid detox from k , I had no idea about these withdrawl symptoms - he said try vistril - I didn’t even bother - because I know it was not gonna work because in detox they gave it me and I was up all night . So he gave me Gabapentin and still have so anxiety throughout the day and thought should I try vistril again? Also really want to try LTheanine with insotril but can’t seem to get a real or anyone who tried it advice - is it a definite NO - I see something on Ashton and hard to understand - LTheanine with instroil  the instroil helps with serotonin and dopamine - I am lost and new to this I am suppose not have that anymore since I came off klonopin ? No seratonin or dopamine ? Or is that a good thing ! Help