Author Topic: 2 months quit anxiety  (Read 491 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2 months quit anxiety
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 12:16:41 pm »
Its great you interviewed for a new job, you're stepping back into your life!   Remember that stress can increase symptoms so if you feel a bit worse because you're taking these steps just accept this is part of recovery and as you heal you'll be able to handle everything much better.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2022, 06:44:48 pm »
A job interview is such progress - way to go Dom!  Like [...] said, you are moving along with your life which is a sure sign that recovery is happening for you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2022, 02:25:28 am »
Thanks for your replies.  I managed to go back to sleep at 4am.
I got a job as a cashier today- someone going to try me out.
I quit drinking for 3 or 4 weeks.  Still miss pill But no doctors I know will prescribe them.  I am glad the doctors won't give them

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2022, 07:46:58 am »
That's brilliant Dom, I hope you are successful in your job. Keep it up you are doing great!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2022, 11:52:57 am »
Your post brought a huge smile to my face [...], I'm so pleased to hear you got the job!  You've come such a long way, you're standing on your own two feet and you're building a life for yourself, I'm so happy for you.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2022, 02:33:18 pm »
Awesome on getting the job Dom!!  You are moving right along in your new life.   :smitten: