Gabapentin help anyone with intrusive thoughts? Help me

[Mi...]

Hi everyone,

If anyone read my other post I am having issues with intrusive thoughts IM 35 days benzo Clonopin free went to a rapid detox facility for five days worst decision I ever made but here I am dealing with unbearable symptoms especially the intrusive thoughts which are really scaring me and I don’t know what to do there is no help for that but also somebody made me a bit nervous when they said that as long as I am not acting on them and I’m not psychosis or manic then try to do relaxation techniques. I’m unable to do yoga mindfulness my mind just doesn’t get to that clean slate I guess that you need to do this type of meditation etc. even prior to benzos. I really need some guidance in this area because now not only am I afraid of my intrusive thoughts but afraid of me going psychotic on someone which is now put a damper on everything and I’m taking the gabapentin cause I thought maybe it will come my thoughts down it does help me with my pain and keeps me a bit calmer and able to do some more things like go to store with my husband instead of being home being watched and have a babysitter at 52 years old because I’m unable to stay home alone because I am afraid please anybody that has any input please reply and be honest . Thank you all for your support

• 2 weeks later...
Get off of the Gabapentin. it is harder to get off the benzos if you stay long term.  Look into NAD Therapy.  Google it.  Do the research.