Seroquel lorazepam

[hu...]

I wrote a post in surviving ad. They banned me for a mistake I did just a mistake I wd seroquel and they told me to put in 250 mg and I put in 500 mg I was scared. I’m on 450 seroquel 4.75 lorazepam . As the time

Pass I feel worst and worst I want off that poison of seroquel but currently tapering 4.75 lora

Can I make a down of sero ? Understand my question thanks so much hope understand I’m not native English

Edit:  inappropriate language.

Here is my understanding of your issue:  you are currently tapering 4.5mg of lorazepam and you want to know if you can taper seroquel at the same time because it is making you sick.  Is this correct?  Are you tapering on your own or with the guidance of yoir doctor?

Im tapering on my own the taper is 05 percent every  two weeks . In the moment I wanted off I wrote to alto strata and she denie to help because she told me to put in 250 and I put in 500 wayyyy to much that destroy me I was in 100 but I need help down at least a few mg she told

Me me that her impresión was too much of everything I need help my life is in risk sorry thanks

We can't tell you what to do about which medication to taper first, but we do suggest tapering only one at a time.  We also don't want to get involved in your dispute with a sister organization so please refrain from bringing that topic here.

What is your doctor suggesting?

Thank you but pamster they could help me like here . This is serious health issues is not about I help u I don’t help u don’t you think

I’m doing 5 percent month lorazepam 5 percent per month seroquel

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I do understand your situation is serious.  It sounds like you've decided you're okay with tapering two medications and if this is your decision we'll support it.

The only problem with doing this is we suggest symptom based tapers, this means your symptoms will help guide you as to when you should reduce or when to hold, this hopefully allows you stay functional.  If you're tapering two drugs at the same time it's difficult to know what drug is causing what so you can't make educated adjustments to your tapers.

This website lists some doctors but it also provides other resources to help with finding one on your own. https://www.benzoinfo.com/resources/